Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lazy Summer Days....

I have been quite busy working and enjoying my summer. Working with kids just drains all my energy! I just don't want to do anything but watch TV after work every day! Haha, this explains why I have been neglecting my blog. Anyways, I'm planning to go on a trip next month. I definitely need a short vacation before school starts again in September! Now, let's move on to some random pictures....

I really wanted this Rilakkuma

 My new friend.."Bella"...=)

 My hair is still growing so low...><

 Egg Tart!

 ~*~ Yummy DimSum ~*~

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha~ Round One!! XD It's SOOO hard to get those!! The "hint" on the machine is sort of helpful to poke the stuffed animal on its stomach, but it never falls x___x it's like so strategically placed! ):

    ReplyDelete