Monday, August 1, 2011

[07.29] *My Birthday...*

This past Friday was my birthday! I had a great time celebrating with my friends and family. Thank God for everything, I feel so blessed! On thursday night, my friend planned a surprise dinner for me at Akasaka. I love the chirashi bowl there~ it's definitely the best out of all the places I've tried in L.A.

 Chirashi bowl~ super delicious!

 The fresh Uni!

Tempura Lobster Roll...yumyum

Green Tea cake~ 


On my actual birthday, I celebrated with my family at the Pizza Place. Instead of having a birthday cake, my brother surprised me by giving me an Edible Arrangement (which is made up of fresh fruits) as my birthday cake! I love it! =)

 Thanks for the Edible Arrangement Bro! <3

Creme Brulee that my friend made...


Angel Hair Pasta...


BBQ Chicken Pizza

9 comments:

  1. awwww happy birthday! (: I hope you had a great time on your birthday~ ^^ I heard akasaka was really good for sushi! Now I will have to try that one day! (: My friend always used to talk about it! haha~ & he's really picky about food o___o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog! :D I live in walnut/diamond bar/rowland heights area if you know any of those cities!~ (: haha I'm assuming you do since you went to Round 1 from your previous post XD Where do you live? Do you live around there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday, it looks you had a nice day with lot of delicious food

    Travel in Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. cake looks yummy

    kisses,
    Klaudia B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. delicious :)

    www.theperfectplayground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great !! <3
    if u want follow me and writte comment ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. That food all looks delicious! Happy belated birthday!!! Hope you had a wonderful time ^^

    ReplyDelete